About the author
- Bruno P. Kinoshita, Brazilian, Software Quality Engineer.
- Developed some software (corporate and oss).
- Wrote some articles.
- Got some certifications.
- Currently writing his Master thesis.
Introducing the tools
- TestLink – Open Source Test Management tool (PHP) – http://www.teamst.org
- Hudson – Open Source (?) Continuous Integration Server (Java) – http://www.hudson-ci.org
- Jenkins – Open Source Continuous Integrationg Server (Java) – http://www.jenkins-ci.org
- Enable xml-rcp external API in TestLink
- Generate a devkey
- Install the plug-in
- Configure the plug-in
- Create and configure a job
- Have fun!
- Easy integration with CI
- No need to train users on a new Test Management tool
- Keep using your existing automated tests
- Works only with TestLink and Hudson
- Better results if you are using TAP
- Requires some technical knowledge
The objectives of this presentation
- How to manage your automated tests with TestLink and Hudson?
- What is TestLink Hudson Plug-in?
- What is TAP?
- What is the future of the plug-in?
- What is "legal" (in pt-BR)?